Thursday 25 June 2009

Thursday 25th Musing

Brite Blessings to all of my friends from past, present and future.

I am enjoying a really relaxing afternoon at the office, I have managed to tick all the boxes, dot all the i's and cross all the t's and am now writing this while listening to the relaxing sounds of whales and dolphins at play.

So what can I tell you about the week so far?

Following on from the eventful weekend things quietened down into a dull roar - I went for a bike ride of some 5 miles on Monday, 6 miles on Tuesday and am hoping to add another mile tonight.

Yesterday Alison Tina and I had a "Cloudburst" session (apparently it is no longer PC to say a "brainstorm" for some odd reason) around the Changing Times project and have now formulated a pricing structure from this session. I also made some enquiries about advertising and was horrified to see the amount that the particular target magazine was quoting...... over £2000 for a quarter page add and over £65 a centimetre for simple lineage - er don't think so at the moment.

So it is back to the local press etc. for the moment.

Yesterday I also had a meeting with the business accountants 10 til 2.45 that was a long one!! Anyway it seems that the position is somewhat better than we thought, BUT there is a lot of confusion over some of the contracts that are running so muggins here has now got the wonderful job of sorting them out and putting them in order - oh well that's my summer sorted!!!

On a much pleasanter note (omg!!) I have heard this afternoon that my whole Voice Over CD is now being used by the Thai clients - yippeee!!!!! so that means that there is the potential for up to 100,000 people a week to be hearing yours truly as they go about their holiday or their daily business.

FAN BLOODY TASTIC!!!

anyway friends since it is almost time for me to go, there is only one thing that remains and that is to wish you all the best things that life can bring.

Love, Light and Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment