Wednesday 5 August 2009

Thursday's addition to Wednesday's musing

Hi and Merrie Meet in the wee small hours of Thursday.

Before I go off to my bed I must share this experience with you all

Last night I decided to do a meditation and during the course of this I had a series of images and thoughts, most appeared completely random until an image of a friend of mine appeared and the words "look to the sun" accompanied this image, immediately afterwards an image of Black and Tan dog's head replaced this and that was replaced by an image of a white cat, followed by a modern house.

When I had finished I knew it was most important that I contacted my friend and told her of the meditation. I did so and almost immediately received a message back saying "thank you so much, I cannot see to text through the tears"

This reply intrigued me and later I received an explanation...........

This friend's aunt had passed away and whilst alive she had been a pianist, my friend had sung at her funeral on Wednesday ...... and my friend said this

"in my times of darkness she would make me sing and say the sun shines on the righteous. She had a white cat!"

"...but the tan and black would be our family dog ... died a year ago while i was in a coma"

That was brilliant and she followed that revelation with this......

"he says the new house is him, he asked me today to consider a new life with him"

then she said

"well about an hour before i got your message i was wondering if i had done the right thing"


to which my response was

"you had made your decision but had self doubts about it, but your decision was yes "but it has to be right and for life""

and finally she replied "yes. Thank you for passing this on .."

I thank the Goddess for bestowing this gift upon me and trust that I will always use it correctly.

Love and Light to all, and Blessed Be

Merlin

2 comments:

  1. Words can not express how much last night meant to me ...

    I have always believed I was blessed knowing you, in all respects you are a joy and light in my life

    Thank you dear friend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome, and are also a dear friend (and teacher) to me xx xx xx

    ReplyDelete