Wednesday 5 October 2011

Cauldron FM

Merrie Meet

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to one of my followers on here and fellow presenter on Cauldron FM - Bridget.

Cauldron FM - the sound of magic is going from strength to strength and since we have launched the channel on Veetle.com a week and a half ago we have enjoyed well over 1900 hits. I am hoping that we will see 2000 today as a birthday present for Bridget.

It is fantastic and I feel truly Blessed that she has joined the team.

The future is looking bright and keep tuned in to find out what we are up to.

So let me wind up with my usual farewell message

Love and Light to all and Blessed Be

Merlin

1 comment:

  1. Merlin ~

    I totally missed this! Thank you so much for the birthday blessings. That means quite a bit to me!! I feel truly blessed by the Lord & Lady to have encountered upon you and Cauldron FM.

    Blessed Be,

    Raven

    ReplyDelete